Come and find out:
- How to stay warm this winter,save energy and money, and find support in the local
- Support for unpaid family carers that can help you in your caring rol
- Talk to our experienced benefits and welfare
- Meet the teams from Be Well Social Prescribing Coaches, CAB Energy advice,Southway Housing,your Neighbourhood Officer,and Carers Manchester South.
- Take part in a Drum Circle (between 12pm and pm) creating rhythmic, dynamic, and fun music!
- Get your COVID-19 Winter
To book a place on the Drum Circle please contact Zsuzsi at Suzi@manchestercarersforum .org.uk or call 07421312597.
Refreshments available throughout the day.
Get your COVID-19 Winter booster No Appointment Needed
Who is eligible for an autumn COVID booster?
- Residents in care homes for older adults
- Adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years at increased risk
- Frontline health and social care workers
- People aged 12 to 64 years who live with someone with a weakened immune system
People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes