Manchester BPP Law Students are offering a free educational workshop to help you to learn more about your legal rights as a carer of someone with mental capacity or mental health difficulties. If you would like to attend, please book your place by contacting Helen or Miriam 0161 819 2226.
- 133011 Jam11000000amMon, 23 Nov 2015 11:56:05 +000015 2022
- 263011 November+00:00bMon, 23 Nov 2015 11:56:05 +0000000000amMon, 23 Nov 2015 11:56:05 +000015 2015
- 21123 NovamMon, 23 Nov 2015 11:56:05 +00002015-11-23T11:56:05+00:0011 2015
- 63011 NovamMon, 23 Nov 2015 11:56:05 +00002015-11-23T11:56:05+00:0011 2015
- 93011 AMpMon, 23 Nov 2015 11:56:05 +000056Monday 2015
5 stages of grief acceptance of reality Are you a carer bereavement books about caring breathing exercises cancer Care Homes carer Carers Allowance carers breaks carers reading list carers uk caring caring for parents celebrity carers coping with caring David Baddiel easy recipes fast thai food grief grieving healthy eating helpful reading for carers How you can help information resource laughter loss meditation mental health Older People pancreatic cancer Pork and Mash Prawn Laksa quick recipes relaxation techniques respite care science of laughter social life socialising State of caring report 2017 unpaid carers